The best kitchen sinks 2024
Bowral Single Farmhouse Fireclay Sink
$549 at Temple & Webster
If you're looking for a farmhouse style sink with a country aesthetic, you can't go past this sink from Bowral. Made from fireclay ceramic known for its strength and durability. Its slightly glossy finish is extremely easy to clean and the versatile design allows it to be installed with either the grooved or smooth side facing out.
- Versatile design of reversible, fluted or flat farmhouse front.
- Made from durable fire clay.
- Easy to clean with glossy finish.
- Includes waste basket.
Cefito stainless steel kitchen sink
$94.95 at Catch
Made from sturdy, food-grade stainless steel, this sink is suitable for built-in, flush-mounted or flush-mounted installation. Its surface is scratch-resistant, oil-resistant and bacteria-free, with sound-absorbing pads for rinsing your kitchen utensils. With an eco-friendly finish, the five-star sink is an eco-friendly option that deserves a place in your kitchen.
- Handcrafted, robust stainless steel.
- Satin coated for a silky smooth finish.
- Anti-condensation paint, mildew and moisture resistant.
- Lead-free and food safe.
- R10 round corners for easy cleaning.
Also available at:
Blanco bowl and 3/4 built-in sink with drainer on the left
$866 at Appliances Online
The Blanco bowl is made of 80 percent granite and is protected from scratches, impacts and extreme heat. The Hygiene + Plus formula provides immunity against dirt and bacteria. Perfect your dishwashing routine with this sink's one- and three-quarter bowl configuration, allowing you to scrub in the large bowl and rinse in the smaller one.
- Designed with straight bowl geometry, suitable for all types of kitchen products and countertops.
- Made from 80% granite for strength, durability, scratch resistance, heat resistance, unbreakability and acid resistance.
- Made with an antibacterial formula that acts as a shield against dirt and bacteria, reducing bacterial growth by an average of 98 percent.
- Large size for improved capacity.
ADP Clovelly Universal 4 Piece Sink Set
$729 at The Blue Space
With a five-star rating from happy customers, this four-piece kitchen sink is a spacious option for those with plenty of countertop space. With a steel drain basket and a smaller interior sink, transform your cooking and sink space to a new level and enjoy the ease with which you can fold and store the roll-up dish drainer when not in use. This kitchen companion is made from durable grade 304 stainless steel and will last you for years to come.
- Spacious for more capacity, with dimensions of 820 x 440 x 250 mm.
- Smaller indoor sink measuring 377 x 377 x 160mm that fits perfectly into the larger bowl for easy handling.
- Roll-up dish drainer that can be placed over the sink when needed and can be folded and stored away when not in use.
- Made from grade 304 stainless steel for durability.
Lowan double granite kitchen sink
$399 at Temple & Webster
Are you looking for a fresh, subtle aesthetic for your kitchen? This textured double sink exudes modern minimalism. Featuring granite resin that is durable and long-lasting, it is as practical as it is stylish and is also heat and scratch resistant. This sink installs flush and is a seamless, space-saving addition to your kitchen. It is easy to clean and spacious enough for your most unusually shaped pots and pans.
- Made from resin granite for durability.
- Heat and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Includes two basket wastes.
Oliveri Diaz universal double bowl sink
$599 at The Good Guys
Bring a touch of modernity to your kitchen with this stylish, elegant and spacious double sink. Oliveri is made of durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel and its size makes it versatile for dishwashing and food preparation. Complete with basket waste, a bamboo board, a colander and a storage compartment, you have everything you need for maximum functionality.
- Made from durable and easy to clean stainless steel.
- Spacious design with a total volume of 21 liters and dimensions of 400 x 330 x 180 mm.
- Easy assembly with top or bottom mounting.
- Includes basket waste, a bamboo board, a strainer and a storage compartment for maximum functionality.
Also available at:
Ruvati Workstation kitchen sink made of stainless steel
$943.08 at Amazon
With a single-tier rail, this workstation sink features built-in accessories including a solid wood cutting board and a collapsible dish drainer. The sink itself is made of 304 grade stainless steel, which is 37 percent thicker than most standard kitchen sinks, making it your trusty kitchen companion for years to come. And with a primer and thick rubber padding, both noise and condensation while flushing are reduced.
- Made from durable 304 grade stainless steel that is 37% thicker than most standard kitchen sinks.
- The commercial quality brushed surface makes it easy to clean and durable.
- Soundproofing primer and thick rubber padding to reduce condensation.
- Slanted bottom and drainage grooves for better water drainage.
What is the best material for a kitchen sink?
Most kitchen sinks are made of stainless steel, which is generally considered the superior option when renovating a kitchen. This is due to its affordability, durability, scratch resistance, water resistance, rust resistance, and antimicrobial properties – all essential when it comes to cooking. A stainless steel sink is also visually appealing and very easy to clean, as most stains disappear with soapy water. A disadvantage of the material is the high noise level, which is why sinks with soundproof padding are more advantageous than sinks without.