• Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, pre-assembly or installation of plumbing systems or components.
• Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and watch pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Inspect structures to determine material or equipment needs, determine the order of pipe installation, or plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
• Install environmentally friendly sanitary facilities such as B. Flow restrictors for faucets, double-flush or pressure-assisted flush toilets, or water heaters without instantaneous water heaters.
• Use hand or power tools to install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets.
• Install underground rainwater, plumbing, or water supply systems and extend lines as needed to accommodate fittings and plumbing.
• Locate and mark the position of pipework, fittings, clearance holes or fixtures in structures using measuring instruments such as rulers or spirit levels.
• Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing failed washers, replacing or repairing failed pipes, or unclogging drains.
• Measure, cut, thread, or bend tubing to required angles with hand or power tools or machines such as tube cutters, tube threaders, or tube bender.
• Review plans, building codes or specifications to establish work details or procedures.
• Use hand or power tools to cut openings in structures to accommodate pipe or pipe fittings.
• Assemble pipe sections, hoses, or fittings with couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a journeyman plumber’s license. Class D – Regular (car, pickup truck, moped) required. Experience of service work including repairing toilets and faucets, installing sinks, faucets and toilets and other plumbing work as required. Knowledge of new plumbing is an advantage.
Place of work: Oneida
PAYMENT RATE: $30.00 per hour to $40.00 per hour
HOURS: Full time, 40 to 50 hours per week
CONTACT: RHEINLANDER JOBSERVICE
51A N BROWN STREET
RHINELAND, WI 54501