Faucets are fittings that control the flow of water in a plumbing system. They are commonly seen in kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas that require regular water. Faucets are available in a variety of styles, colors and finishes to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. In the global plumbing industry, the global kitchen faucet market is now growing, with traditional kitchen faucets focusing on developing innovative faucets that are expected to attract a large customer base and grow the kitchen faucet market. Due to the increased demand for modern kitchens, the faucet manufacturers are now concentrating on producing faucets that meet the demands for more quality, durability and aesthetics. In addition, the changing tastes of customers, as well as the rise in lifestyle, have increased spending on luxury residences and renovations, which has increased market demand. Customers prefer the bar faucet because it is easier to use and cheaper than kitchen faucets. This trend has fueled the demand for kitchen faucets, which in turn would fuel kitchen faucet market growth.
Download sample report (PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures) at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12779
COVID-19 impact analysis
• The coronavirus outbreak has significantly affected not only a large number of companies, but all stages of their supply and value chains. Consumer goods are one such business that is currently in trouble due to the pandemic.
• The supply of raw materials is one of the most important sections of the value chain of the fittings market, where major companies and suppliers face problems due to inadequate logistics, traffic control and restrictions on public mobility in affected countries around the world, which can lead to supply interruptions.
• Major market players were forced to rethink their contingency plan and risk management due to the pandemic. To combat this problem, key players in the market have focused on regaining control of their businesses.
Get a detailed COVID-19 impact analysis https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12779?reqfor=covid
The most important influencing factors
• In the global plumbing sector, the global kitchen faucet market is now expanding, with traditional kitchen faucet suppliers focusing on developing innovative faucets that are expected to attract a large customer base and grow the kitchen faucet market.
• The increase in new residential construction, the development of commercial space, the refurbishment of apartments and the replacement of old faucets are the factors driving the expansion of the manual segment in the market.
• With the growing popularity of modern washrooms and synchronized sanitary ware, faucets and accessories, the major players in the market now offer a one-stop shop for all plumbing products and faucets.
• The increasing propensity of 30 and 40-year-olds to live in single-family houses increases the demand for single-family houses considerably, which in turn increases the demand for new buildings and has had a positive effect on the market for residential fittings.
• Customers prefer the bar faucet because it is easier to use and less expensive than kitchen faucets. This trend increases the demand for kitchen faucets, which would spur kitchen faucet market growth.
New product launches in the kitchen faucet market
The introduction of new products with improved capabilities has been initiated by leading market players. The kitchen faucet is the inexpensive piece of hardware that can add a touch of color to kitchen furnishings. The switch gives your kitchen a quick facelift, and you don’t have to worry about a complete makeover. The touchless faucets have been around for a long time, however, the pandemic has increased demand from homeowners looking to keep germs out of their homes.
While many of the latest faucets can be turned on with the flick of a hand, this isn’t the only touchless technology available. Multiple faucet providers, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit, now allow you to combine faucets with your voice assistant at home. Kohler and Moen now have faucets that allow you to give a spoken command to start a hand washing sequence that complies with the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The U by Moen Sarai faucet is a great example of how technology and style can work together. The tap can be switched on and off manually, with a wave of the hand or with voice instructions. With a smartphone app, homeowners can adjust presets or turn the tap on and off. Recently, like many other companies, Moen has increased the number of types and finishes available with its non-contact technology. The Sarai is one of five new non-contact models that are available.
Commercial sector to stimulate the market
In the years to come, the commercial category is expected to be the largest and fastest growing category. Many companies now sell premium and luxury faucets specifically designed for business use. Moen Incorporated offers a wide variety of commercial taps including M-Power, M-Dura, M-Press, and M-Bition. Delta Faucet Company, meanwhile, offers sophisticated commercial faucets for the hospitality industry.
Interested in obtaining the data? Find out more here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12779
Covered key segments
• Pull-down faucet
• Pull-out faucet
• Hands free
• Bar taps
• Pot filter
• Faucet with side shower
• Stainless steel
• Deck bracket
• Wall bracket
• Supermarket / hypermarket
• Specialty stores
• North America
o Great Britain
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Main advantages of the report
• This study presents the analytical presentation of the kitchen faucet industry along with current trends and future estimates to determine the investment pockets ahead.
• The report provides information about key drivers, restraints and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of Kitchen Faucets market share.
• The current market will be quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to show the growth scenario of the Kitchen Faucets Market.
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the marketplace.
• The report offers a detailed market analysis for Kitchen Faucets based on the level of competition and how the competition will be shaped in the coming years
Questions answered in the kitchen fittings market research report
• Who are the leading manufacturers in the kitchen faucet market?
• Which current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints and opportunities in the market?
• Which future prognoses would help with further strategic steps?
• What is the future market forecast for kitchen faucets?
• What will be the niches in which players who distinguish themselves with recent advances should be present?
• What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
• What are the current trends and the predicted trends?
• What are the challenges facing the kitchen fittings market?
Arrange a FREE consultation with our analysts / industry experts to find a solution for your company at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/12779
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
USA / Canada (toll free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022, + 1-503-446-1141
United Kingdom: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and management consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions” to global corporations as well as medium and small businesses. AMR has a focused perspective to provide business insights and advice to its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
AMR is introducing its online premium subscription-based library, Avenue, which is specifically designed to provide a cost-effective, one-stop solution for businesses, investors and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can use a complete repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. In addition, users get online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst assistance, customization and updated versions of reports.
This press release was published on openPR.