Water heater behind early morning house fire

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) – Investigators with the Baton Rouge Fire Department believe a water heater is to blame for an early morning house fire.

The house fire reportedly occurred just before 6:30 a.m. Friday, May 17, on Laurel Street near Florida Boulevard and the Acadian Thruway.

According to the fire department, when firefighters arrived they found heavy smoke coming from the home and worked quickly to extinguish the fire.

No one was injured, officials confirmed

Click here to report a typo.

You might also like

Comments are closed.