Water heater catches fire in North Abilene home

ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A water heater was blamed for a house fire in North Abilene on Tuesday evening.

Abilene police responded to a house fire in the 1100 block of Lillius Street around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. When they arrived, they found smoke and flames in the attic of the home.

KTAB/KRBC was able to confirm that a water heater caught fire and spread to the attic. The fire was contained to this area and no one was injured.

No further information was released.

You might also like

Comments are closed.