Woman electrocuted after touching water heater in Nagpur home

A 34-year-old woman died in Nagpur after coming into contact with a water heater in her bathroom, a police official said on Sunday.

The incident happened in Khairi village on Friday night while she was bathing, an officer at Old Kamptee Police Station said.

One accidental death was recorded, he added.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

You might also like

Comments are closed.